viernes, 19 de octubre de 2007

V.A. - Roots Of Elvis Presley


01 - Leon Page - I Love You Because
02 - Arthur Crudup - That's All Right
03 - Bill Monroe - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
04 - Lonnie Johnson - Tomorrow Night
05 - The Shelton Brothers - Just Because
06 - Wynonie Harris - Good Rockin' Tonight
07 - Arthur Crudup - My Baby Left Me
08 - Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Down By The Riverside
09 - Bill Monroe - Little Cabin On The Hill
10 - The Golden Gate Quartet - Precious Lord
11 - Ivory Joe Hunter - I Need You So
12 - Arthur Crudup - So Glad You're Mine
13 - Jimmie Rodgers - Frankie And Johnny
14 - Hank Snow - I'm Movin' On
15 - Bob Wills - Faded Love
16 - Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
17 - Wea Bea Booze - See See Rider
18 - The Shelton Brothers - Aura Lee
19 - Johnnie Lee Wills - Milk Cow Blues
20 - Red Foley - Old Shep
21 - Gene Autry - Blueberry Hill

Download

PW: 3ack.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios: