lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

VA - UltraLounge. Cocktails With Cole Porter



01 - Nat King Cole - Just One Of Those Things
02 - Ella Fitzgerald and The Buddy Bregman Orchestra - Its De-Lovely
03 - Dean Martin - True Love
04 - Tony Bennett With Count Basie - Anything Goes
05 - Sammy Davis Jr. - Easy To Love
06 - Kay Starr - C'est Magnifque
07 - Steve Lawrence - Night And Day
08 - Julie London - My Heart Belongs To Daddy
09 - Peggy Lee - Ridin' High
10 - Louis Armstrong - High Society Calypso
11 - Keely Smith - What Is This Thing Called Love
12 - Kay Starr - I Love Paris
13 - Nancy Wilson - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
14 - Judy Garland - I Happen To Like New York
15 - Louis Prima and Keely Smith - I've Got You Under My Skin
16 - Liza Minnelli - Looking At You
17 - Peggy Lee & George Shearing - Always True To You In My Fashion
18 - Ella Fitzgerald and The Duke Ellington Orchestra - Let's Do It
19 - Nat King Cole - Miss Otis Regrets (She's Unable To Lunch Today)
20 - Sarah Vaughan - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye

Cole Porter

Download

No hay comentarios: