domingo, 10 de febrero de 2008

V.A. - Poptopia! 70's Power Pop Classics



01 - The Raspberries - Go All the Way
02 - Todd Rundgren - Couldn't I Just Tell You
03 - Blue Ash - Abracadabra (Have You Seen Her)
04 - Big Star - September Gurls
05 - Badfinger - Just a Chance
06 - Dwight Twilley Band - I'm on Fire
07 - The Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action
08 - Pezband - Baby, It's Cold Outside
09 - Cheap Trick - Come on, Come On
10 - Fotomaker - Where Have You Been All My Life
11 - The Rubinoos - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
12 - The Records - Starry Eyes
13 - Bram Tchaikovsky - Girl of My Dreams
14 - Nick Lowe - Cruel to Be Kind
15 - The Knack - Good Girls Don't
16 - Shoes - Too Late
17 - 20 - Yellow Pills
18 - The Beat - Rock & Roll Girl

Download: rapidshare.com - rapidshare.de - sharebee

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Cool songs but the file didn't have the last 4 songs!!

Ack Ack Ack dijo...

I've tried sharebee's file and it has the 18 files, try to download it again and if you have problems, ask me again.

Anónimo dijo...

I tried Sharbee I only came up with 13 tracks again....Also tried the Wreckless Eric that wouldn't do anything either and I have Rapidshare Premium....

KaiKAiKaiKaiKaiKai dijo...

Cool!